|We also ship to the following facilities|
|12 Oaks East Retiremnt Village||All Faith Church Funerals|
|Allen Madison's Evergreen||American Mem Grave Markers|
|American Mortuary Service||Angelic Funeral Home|
|Ann Arbor House||Ashley Court At Turtle Creek|
|Assisted Living Concepts||Atria Preston Hollow|
|Autumn Leaves||B T Retirement Svc Inc|
|Basilico Medical Ctr||Baylor Health Care System|
|Baylor Heart & Vascular Hosp||Baylor Institute For Rehab|
|Baylor Medical Plaza||Baylor School For Children|
|Baylor Scott & White Med Ctr-||Baylor Specialty Hospital|
|Baylor University Med, Ctr||Baylor University Medical Ctr|
|Bentley Retirement Residence||Black & Clark Funeral Home|
|Blanton Gardens||Brentwood Healthcare Ltd|
|Brentwood Medical Specialty||Brentwood Place Assisted|
|Brentwood Place II||Brentwood Place Three|
|Brighton Gardens||Bruton Road Family Medical Ctr|
|Buckner Retirement Village||C C Young Retirement Community|
|Calvario Funeral Home||Calvary Hill Funeral Home|
|Capital Senior Living Corp||Carrillo Funeral Homes|
|Caruth Haven Court||Casa Trevino Apartments|
|Casket Store||Cathedral Garden Apartments|
|Center For Obesity Surgery||Children's Medical Ctr|
|Clark Manor Memorial Chapel||Clinicas Mi Doctor|
|Cremation Online||Cremation Online - Agent|
|Dallas Home For Jewish Aged||Dallas Medical Center|
|Dallas Mortuary Svc||Dallas Senior|
|Dickinson Place||Doctors Healthcare Ctr|
|Echada Apartments||Edgemere Retirement Community|
|El Shaddai Residential Care||Emeritus Corp|
|Eternal Rest Funeral Home||Evergreen Memorial Funeral|
|Fair Park Nursing Care Ctr||Forest Park Medical Center|
|Forum At Park Lane||Forum Healthcare Ctr|
|Gatewood Apartments||Golden Gate Funeral Home|
|Golden Gate St Mary's Chapel||Gonzalez Funeral Home & Cremat|
|Grace Presbyterian Village||Greater Bethlehem Plaza Apts|
|Green Oaks Hospital||Griego Family Medical Ctr|
|Grove Hill Funeral Home||Grove Hill Memorial Park|
|Guardian National Retire Svc||Hampton Place Funeral Home|
|Healthsouth Medical Ctr||Heritage Funeral Home|
|Holden Hands Home||Holiday Hills Rehab & Care Ctr|
|Holiday Retirement||Hughes Family Tribute Center|
|Hughes Funeral Homes - Ed C. S||Hughes Funeral Homes-Oak Cliff|
|Ihs Hospital At Dallas||Integrated Health Svc|
|J National Contractors||Jeter & Son Funeral Home|
|Jewish Federation Of Dallas||Juliette Fowler Homes Inc|
|Kindred Hospital - White Rock||Kindred Hospital Dallas|
|Kingsley Oaks Guest Home||Lake June Village Apartments|
|Laurel Land Funeral Home & Cem||Lennwood Nursing & Rehab|
|Lexington Place Assisted Lvng||Life Care Hospital-North Texas|
|Lincoln Funeral Home||Lomax Funeral Home|
|Lucille's Manorcare Styling||Manor Care Health Svc|
|Martin Retirement Home||Mary Shiels Hospital|
|Meadowstone Place||Medical City Dallas Hospital|
|Mental Health Connections||Mercy Tender Loving Care|
|Methodist Charlton Medical Ctr||Methodist Hospitals Of Dallas|
|Methodist Medical Ctr||Midpark Towers|
|Monticello West||Mortuary Enterprises/J S Todd|
|National Jewish Medical||North Dallas Funeral Home|
|North Texas Surgery Center||Northwest Terrace Apartments|
|Paradise Funeral Home||Park Central Surgical|
|Parkgate||Parkland Health & Hospital|
|Pipkins Memorial Funeral Home||Pleasant Grove Calvary Memoria|
|Pleasant Grove Mortuary||Presbyterian Village North|
|Pythian Manor Inc||Rahma Funeral Home|
|Randall's Funeral Home||Residence At The Oaks|
|Restland Funeral Home & Cemete||RHD Memorial Medical Center|
|Sacred Funeral Home||Sandra Clark Funeral Home|
|Signature Pointe On The Lake||Silverado Senior Living -|
|Singing Hills Funeral Home||South Dallas Nursing Home|
|Southhaven Nursing Center||Southwestern Medical Center|
|Sparkman-Crane Funeral Home||Sparkman/Hillcrest Funeral Hom|
|SRI Memorial Markers||St Joseph's Residence|
|St Paul's Evangelical Church||Stone Bridge Alzheimer Special|
|Stone Mortuary Service||Ted Dickey West Funeral Home|
|Telesis Co.||Tenet Healthcare Corp|
|Tenet Healthcare Corp.||Texas Health Presbyterian Hosp|
|Texas Scottish Rite Hospital||The Plaza At Edgemere -|
|Thrash Funeral Home||Thrash Memorial Funeral Home|
|Three Fountains Apartments||Townhall Adult Day Care Ctr|
|Traymore Nursing Center||Treemont Retirement|
|Triad Senior Living||Trifour Funeral Home|
|Troy Suggs Funeral Home||Twelve Oaks Retirement Village|
|Tyler Street Manor||U.S. Veterans Medical Center|
|University General Hospital-||V S Morales P C Home|
|Verandapreston Hollow||Vickery Towers At Belmont|
|Villa At Mountainview||Walnut Place|
|Washington Memorial Funeral||Wedgewood Tower High Rise|
|William P Clements|
Help & Support
Our customers are very important to us, and we want to make sure you have everything you need. Learn more about our shop's policies and ordering info below. If you can't find what you are looking for or need immediate assistance, please contact us via phone or email and we'll be happy to help!
What is your Delivery Area?
We offer FREE Ground shiping on EVERY gift year-round and we deliver Nationwide! Whether your recipients are in the Dallas area or throughout the Country, we can get it delivered!
Sorry, we do not ship gifts out of the Country. We do ship to Alaska & Hawaii, however, these gifts must go 2nd or Next Day Air and there is an additional $20.00 fee for 2nd Day Air Service and $30.00 for Next Day Air Service that will be added to the shipping cost.
What are your delivery fees and policies?
What are your delivery fees?
We offer FREE Standard shipping via FedEx Nationwide! The only time you pay extra is if you decide to send a gift via Second Day Air, Next Day Air, to a patient in a Dallas area hospital, to a hotel guest or request a special delivery time.
Hospital deliveries to patients are unique.
Delivery to patients in hospitals in our local area (Addison, Carrollton, Coppell, Dallas, Farmers Branch, Garland, Irving, Las Colinas, Lewisville, Plano & Richardson) require a small delivery fee since we are not able to send the gift via FedEx. This fee covers the cost of hiring a courier to hand-deliver your gift. Unfortunately, we are not able to send a gift to a patient in a hospital outside the Dallas area via FedEx. We suggest you send the gift to your recipient's home. We are able to send gifts to Doctors and Staff at hospitals via FedEx which means there would be no special delivery fee.
What method of delivery do you use?
We use a combination of outside couriers and FedEx. All gifts are guaranteed to arrive in perfect condition!
Warm weather shipping information.
If the weather is too warm, gifts containing chocolate may have items substituted of equal or greater value to ensure perfect arrival. During the hot summer months, fruit gifts and smoked meat gifts being shipped to certain states may require Second or Next Day Air delivery. We will contact you if this applies to your order and we can discuss various options that meet your approval.
How soon do you ship my gift after I've placed my order?
Unless requested otherwise, orders are shipped within 24 hours of receipt provided we have complete address information (suite # or Apt # if applicable). Orders received after 3:00pm on Fridays will be shipped the following Monday.
For Birthdays, Anniversaries or Special Occasions, please use the Special Instruction Box on our order form to tell us the actual date of the event.
How long does it take for a gift to reach its destination?
It depends on how far you are shipping your gift. Generally speaking, gifts will be delivered within 1 to 4 business days. The closer your recipient is to Dallas, the shorter the delivery time. It is possible for your gift to arrive prior to the date selected. This, of course, is using FedEx Ground service. Second Day and Next Day Air service is available for an additional charge.
Can your smoked meats be re-frozen?
We ship our smoked turkeys, briskets and hams frozen, however, we know that they might be thawed upon arrival. Upon receipt of a smoked meat, place it in the refrigerator. If you do not plan on eating your smoked meat within 3 days of receiving it, please re-freeze it.
Can you ship gifts out of the country?
Sorry, we do not ship gifts out of the country because Customs will delay the delivery of the gift. Since most of our gifts are perishable in nature, we choose not to ship our gifts out of the country.
What about shipping gifts to Alaska & Hawaii?
Gifts being sent to Alaska or Hawaii must go Air and there is an additional $20.00 fee for 2nd Day Air and $30.00 for Next Day Air that will be added to the shipping cost. Also, it can sometimes take one extra day to deliver - this means 2 day air can possibly take 3 days to deliver and "overnight service" might take 2 days.
What if I have special instructions regarding my order?
There is a special box on our on-line order form that allows you to communicate your special instructions to us. We will use this information as much as possible, however, please note, our couriers and FedEx are not always able to accommodate your request.
What should I do if I have a question about my order?
You can either call us at 972-484-3236 or send an email to us. We will quickly take care of your needs.
What makes Second Day and Next Day Air prices high?
Air charges are based upon weight and size of the shipping box. Some of our products might not be heavy, however, they need to be packaged in an over-sized shipping box that will ensure perfect arrival. We always give you the best prices possible!
Do you deliver to local hospitals?
- William P Clements University Hospital
- Baylor Medical Plaza
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Ctr at Dallas
- Baylor Institute For Rehab
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hosp Dallas
- Baylor School For Children
- Baylor Health Care System
- Baylor Heart & Vascular Hosp
- Basilico Medical Ctr
- Baylor Scott & White Med Ctr- White Rock
- Parkland Health & Hospital
- University General Hospital- Dallas
- Park Central Surgical
- U.S. Veterans Medical Center
- Zale Lipshy University Hosp.
- Life Care Hospital-North Texas
- Children's Medical Ctr
- North Texas Surgery Center
- Center For Obesity Surgery
- Methodist Charlton Medical Ctr
- National Jewish Medical
- Tenet Healthcare Corp.
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Dallas
- Kindred Hospital - White Rock
- J National Contractors
- Methodist Hospitals Of Dallas
- Forest Park Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Ctr
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Mental Health Connections
- Clinicas Mi Doctor
- Bruton Road Family Medical Ctr
- Mary Shiels Hospital
- Griego Family Medical Ctr
- Healthsouth Medical Ctr
- Baylor University Med, Ctr
- Dallas Medical Center
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
- Tenet Healthcare Corp
- Green Oaks Hospital
- Southwestern Medical Center
If you do not see the hospital you are looking for, please give us a call at (972) 484-3236, we may be able to accommodate special requests.
Do you deliver to nursing homes?
- Ashley Court At Turtle Creek
- Doctors Healthcare Ctr
- The Plaza At Edgemere - Assisted Living
- Vickery Towers At Belmont
- Villa At Mountainview
- Autumn Leaves
- Atria Preston Hollow
- Lucille's Manorcare Styling
- Fair Park Nursing Care Ctr
- Presbyterian Village North
- Lexington Place Assisted Lvng
- Walnut Place
- Lennwood Nursing & Rehab
- Townhall Adult Day Care Ctr
- Traymore Nursing Center
- Integrated Health Svc
- Monticello West
- Ihs Hospital At Dallas
- Dallas Home For Jewish Aged
- Juliette Fowler Homes Inc
- Jewish Federation Of Dallas
- Mercy Tender Loving Care
- St Joseph's Residence
- Brentwood Place Three
- Southhaven Nursing Center
- Telesis Co.
- Holiday Hills Rehab & Care Ctr
- Stone Bridge Alzheimer Special
- Brentwood Medical Specialty
- Signature Pointe On The Lake
- Brentwood Healthcare Ltd
- Manor Care Health Svc
- Forum At Park Lane
- Brentwood Place II
- South Dallas Nursing Home
- Grace Presbyterian Village
If you do not see the nursing home you are looking for, please give us a call at (972) 484-3236, we may be able to accommodate special requests.
Do you deliver to retirement communities?
- Assisted Living Concepts
- Ann Arbor House
- B T Retirement Svc Inc
- Echada Apartments
- 12 Oaks East Retiremnt Village
- Dickinson Place
- V S Morales P C Home
- Verandapreston Hollow
- Dallas Senior
- Kingsley Oaks Guest Home
- Tyler Street Manor
- Lake June Village Apartments
- Emeritus Corp
- Edgemere Retirement Community
- El Shaddai Residential Care
- Wedgewood Tower High Rise
- Northwest Terrace Apartments
- Treemont Retirement
- Midpark Towers
- Three Fountains Apartments
- Casa Trevino Apartments
- Cathedral Garden Apartments
- Twelve Oaks Retirement Village
- Triad Senior Living
- Capital Senior Living Corp
- Silverado Senior Living - Turtle Creek
- St Paul's Evangelical Church
- C C Young Retirement Community
- Meadowstone Place
- Buckner Retirement Village
- Guardian National Retire Svc
- Brighton Gardens
- Caruth Haven Court
- Holiday Retirement
- Holden Hands Home
- Brentwood Place Assisted
- Blanton Gardens
- Gatewood Apartments
- Bentley Retirement Residence
- Forum Healthcare Ctr
- Residence At The Oaks
- Pythian Manor Inc
- Martin Retirement Home
- Greater Bethlehem Plaza Apts
If you do not see the retirement community you are looking for, please give us a call at (972) 484-3236, we may be able to accommodate special requests.
I tried placing an order, but it didn't go through. What can I do?
What if my chosen flowers aren't available?
How can I pay?
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
I. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect the following categories of information when you use our Services (including when you download or launch our mobile applications) or when the application is running on your device in the background:
- Information you provide directly to us.
- Contact Information, including name, alias, maiden name, email address, telephone or mobile phone number, address;
- Sign-In Information, including username and password, account name, account number;
- Profile Information and Survey Responses, including your interests, preferences, physical characteristics or description, feedback, educational or professional information, employment, employment history, marital status, date of birth, age, significant dates such as birthdays, anniversaries and religious holidays you may observe;
- Commercial information, including records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies;
- Information about other people, (for example, if you order a gift and want it sent directly to the recipient) including recipient's name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number;
- Geolocation data;
- Transaction and Billing Data, including bank account and payment card details, (credit card number, expiration date, and credit card security code, where needed to complete a transaction), billing address, delivery address, signature, transaction history; and
- Correspondence you send to us.
- Information we collect automatically. We collect internet, electronic activity, and other information automatically from the devices and browsers that you use, including your device type; Internet protocol (IP) address; device and advertising identifiers, probabilistic identifiers, and other unique personal or online identifiers; time zone setting and location; browser type and version; browser plug in types and versions; operating system and platform; Internet service provider; pages that you visit before and after using the Services, browsing history, and search history; the date and time of your visit; information about the links you click, pages you view, and advertising you interact with within the Services and other information about how you use the Services; the technology on the devices you use to access these Services; inferences used to create a profile about preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes; and standard server log information. If you or your device experiences an error, we collect information about the error, the time the error occurred, the feature being used, the state of the application when the error occurred, and any communications or content provided at the time the error occurred. Consistent with your mobile device or app permissions, we also collect geolocation information including geolocation information derived from your GPS, WiFi and Bluetooth signals, IP address, and other device information, photos stored on your device, contacts from your mobile address book, audio recordings, and appointments from your calendar.
We also receive the categories of information described above from other sources, including from users of our Services, and third-party services and organizations. For example, if you access any social media or similar services through the Services to login or to share information about your experience on our Services with others, we may collect information from these third-party services.
Without this information, we are not able to provide you with all the requested services, and any differences in services are related to your information.
II. USE OF INFORMATION AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
We use and otherwise process each of the categories of information identified above for the following business purposes:
To make suggestions and recommendations to you about things that are similar to those that you have enquired about or may otherwise be of interest to you, or to send promotional materials from us or by our affiliates and trusted business partners.
To improve our Services and to ensure that content is presented in the most relevant and effective manner for you and for your device; to administer our Services, including troubleshooting, data analytics, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; to keep our Services, business and users safe and secure; to comply with applicable laws and regulations; and to protect or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Where we need to collect information by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may cancel a product or service you have with us.
III. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect.
- Authorized third-party vendors and service providers. We share your information with third-party vendors and service providers that provide services to us for a variety of business purposes, such as billing, payment processing, customer service, email deployment, advertising and marketing (including counting ad impressions, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, ensuring compliance with industry standards and specifications, ad delivery, reporting, personalization, audience segmentation, and analytics), security and performance monitoring, maintaining or servicing accounts, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, research, data hosting, auditing, and data processing.
- Corporate affiliates. We may share your information with our corporate affiliates.
- Business transfers. We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a website, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, initial public offering, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- Legal purposes. We may disclose information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, safety, and security of Goodies from Goodman, our affiliates, users, or the public.
- With your consent. We may share information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent.
If you access third-party services -- such as social media services, third-party single-sign on tools, mobile platforms for in-app purchases -- through the Services, these third-party services may be able to collect information about you, including information about your activity on the Services, and they may notify your connections on the third-party services about your use of the Site, in accordance with their own privacy policies.
If you choose to engage in public activities on the Services, you should be aware that any information you share there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these areas. You should use caution in disclosing information while participating in these areas. We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit in these public areas.
IV. ADVERTISING, COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
The following types of cookies are used on our Services:
- Essential cookies – These cookies enable you to use our Services. These cookies are essential to enable you to browse our Services and use certain features. Disabling them may prevent you from using certain parts of the Services. Without these cookies, certain services such as, recognizing you by name when you return to our Services or enabling you to use shopping charts with our Services, cannot be provided. These cookies also help keep our Services safe and secure.
- Preference cookies – These cookies store information such as your preferred country and language selection, login data and website preferences. Without these cookies, our Services may not be able to remember certain choices you've previously made (such as a saved country / language preference) or personalize your browsing experience by providing you with relevant information. These cookies can also be used to recognize your device so that you do not have to provide the same information more than once.
- Performance cookies – These cookies collect information about how you use our Services such as which pages you visit regularly. These cookies are used to provide you with a high-quality experience by doing things such as tracking page load, site response times, and error messages.
Do-Not-Track Signals and Similar Mechanisms. Some mobile and web browsers transmit 'do-not-track' signals. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. We currently do not take action in response to these signals.
V. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
We do not knowingly collect or sell any information from children, as defined by applicable law, without parental consent or as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
VII. DATA RETENTION, SECURITY, AND INTEGRITY
Information will be retained only for so long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out above, in accordance with applicable laws.
We maintain reasonable security measures to safeguard information from loss, theft interference, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We also maintain reasonable procedures to help ensure that such data is reliable for its intended use and is accurate, complete, and current. You should understand that no data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure, accurate, complete, or current. Please note that information collected by third parties may not have the same security protections as information you submit to us, and we are not responsible for protecting the security of such information.
IX. CONTACT INFORMATION